the annual inter-ministry game is here again. this year with some changes to the players I can't help but be a lot more hopeful than the past 2 years that I have played. we have a setter now and more younger players around to sub :) conquering team 2 has been my biggest goal to achieve in this annual game. be it personal pride or just purely the desire to win, I think and I'm hopeful this year we do stand the chance. now we r just hoping Lady Luck is gonna be with us tml and may ti kong, tua peh kong and guanyinma be with me and give me all the confidence I need to whack those balls and send out my powerful serves :) I truly hope for the result that I have been hoping for past years....
Jiayou Team 3! :D
Friday, November 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment