today is the release of psle results..I thought my sch did quite well though, with the so many A* and As in the first class..somehow, I'm really proud of them :') though I only taught them for half a year in p5 last year, I felt a lot for them being my very first class. and they r the best class too, I'm definitely proud and honored to have taught them and value-added to some of their results.
cried together with AL's mother today when she was so happy to see her son's results. He scored 3As and one A* for mathematics..she was so happy and she thanked me for the help in that half a year when I taught the class. I told her I didn't do much but she insisted and started to say that her son was so weak in math that time and I did spur him on and helped him improve his math..wah seh, I can't take it and cried with her!!! omg..haha..shd have kept my cool and console her instead of crying together..but well, I'm glad my little effort can cause some impact on someone and the parent actually appreciated it :.....)
and today's episode added a lot more stress on me to next year..im hopeful definitely, but I'm worried too..will I be able to cope? will I be able to make that difference in their results over a span of 10months before their exams? will I not be able to clear those few whom I managed to pull them back from foundation class? a lot of uncertainty lying within me and to a certain extent caused me to lack the confidence for next year..could ti kong, tua peh kong and guanyin ma send me all the confidence and ability I need to cope with next year?
*cross fingers* : /
Friday, November 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment