I hate to be complaining about school here but I was really, utterly and totally disappointed with the behavior of some seniors in the school. Please don't aim too high or wish to attain the senior teacher position when you are nowhere near with that ability to lead and inspire. you are nobody to me but some member who has to help out with the ob. first no comments were provided for me to improve on my lesson plan. second, you tried to be a smart alec to bring the ssd away when my lesson has not even completed. Obviously you didn't even read my lesson plan, let alone provide constructive feedback for me. don't tell me you can't differentiate the school's first bell and second bell for change of periods. I was in good time to end off my lesson, with a bit of time to show some of the group's work and then summarized what they have learnt, she choose to leave just before I could do that! WTF la!!!! Totally pissed. she thought I'm that lousy to not round off my lesson? She thought it was the end of my lesson??? What nonsense is that? Not that I didn't give her a copy of my lesson plan and materials, can't she just take them out and read what is my last part before leaving and before BRINGING THE SSD AWAY?!?!?!?! She wants to leave she can do so but not be a busybody to bring her away! Esp so when the ssd told me to improve on that part of the lesson of showing pupils' group work, she had to destroy it when I've done it!!!! Wah lau ehhhhhh!!! If only we teachers have a say to who are going to be promoted to the senior teacher level,I tell you I will raise my stand to how I suffered under her wrath. Unprofessional and lazy, and yet wants to claim the credit and get the recognition. can you stop being such a failure as a teacher. is that all you need? Fame and no effort? Title but no work? If your incapability is causing other's distress, please do sth about it and not just shirk and do nth! you do not know how much effort I've put in for a lesson ob, you do not know my personal expectations for my own lesson then don't come in and destroy it! Totally.............. and I'm so not going to get good feedback from the ssd, when I thought my lesson was really going on smoothly until this part.
sian to the max. Spoil my weekend totally.
>_<
Friday, April 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment