my juniors and seniors played against their last opponent of the season yesterday. Juniors against Nan Hua, seniors against Hong Kah. I told them I will sit and just let them play and enjoy the game. Managed to let all players to have a try in the games as a promise that I've made. juniors, think they had fun, and I'm definitely very hopeful that they will become better next year. Seniors, I can't help but become very excited during their match because they nearly won Hong Kah Pri! wow, was a rather close fight in the first set, 21-25. My players were on fire, knowing that if they didn't win that game,it would be over for them this season. I saw how they fought and how they had intimidated their opponents. I'm really proud of them..and during their last ace together, Siti had to say thank you to me and made me cry!!!! T_T emo to the max....was trying to hold back my tears when I had a debrief with my players and I think Siti saw it, so she had to say the last part thanking me for the effort I put in. and that was it..will miss my seniors alot, and I thought they were really good after this period of intensive training. all I hope is that they can continue to play this sports and come back as an alumni again to play :')
CPS steady ace :)
Saturday, February 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment