not a good way to start off my week. with this particular one who has to be unreasonable in her words and how she belittles me as her girl's form teacher. she made me doubt myself if I really am pushing my pupils too hard..so much so that her girl suffered. even though it is a mere 3weeks into 4 of lessons. and while I thought I have been doing my best to work closely with my pupils' parents, she had to be the odd one out to think otherwise.
sigh. I foresee a bumpy road ahead with many more hurdles to cross. and I'm not sure if I will be able to last through the race.
and to think the one whom I respect the most seems to be showing favoritism only to those in her department, giving them the chance of the lesson ob away without considering me.
I suddenly feel so lonely in school once again.
But thanks to Mrs Chow for giving the volleyball key chain to me to brighten up my gloomy day a little.
:'(
Monday, January 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment