Saturday, August 4, 2012

gloomy Friday :/

Shan msg me early morning telling me she and alan was over, broke down in front of me and I cried with her a bit..

Heard from Ms Siah that Ms Santhana was feeling moody and she broke down in front of Ms Siah too, making Ms Siah cry as well.

Mr Lau was back to school, he sure had a tough one over his leave on Wed and Thurs. listened to him talk for awhile about his condition so far, seriously hope that the worst scenario will not happen to him.

Burst out in class today, again. This time was cuz I scolded some of them till I'm too agitated and couldn't control the tears from bursting out. Cooled down in the toilet just outside my class and walked in pretending everything was normal. Pupils lack the discerning skills to decide what should be the right or important choice in their life, made the wrong decisions to stuff..driving me up the wall seriously. but I think I was too tired and moody myself to be in such a bad mood. 2 cranes were folded and placed on the teacher's table to ask me not to cry. I think I scare them once again..haha..didn't mean to, but I guess this term is just too stressful and eventful.

and this is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment