tested again in class today. my 2nd time tearing since i started teaching last half of the year cuz I was too angry with my class. not exactly angry till I hate them, but just that few monkeys that have to forget to submit worksheets or forget to bring or jolly well brought their stuff but when I called out who have not handed in they will just be in the self denial mode till I have to head count and wasted so much class time then they will bring out their worksheets to me. was super exhausted to shout at them too. But for the start of the year, I think I really have to set the tone right and enforce the rules and regulations in the class so that they will not become worse as the year goes by. it warms my heart to see that a few of them became better after some talks with them. I really have to set my mind straight that they are all here to learn and my patience with them is required.
patience, I need it terribly :(
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment